The idea behind this blog is to educate/help/enlighten and not to create controversy or to incite. The opinions and views expressed on this blog are purely personal. Please be soft in your language, respect Copyrights and provide credits/links wherever possible.The blog team indemnifies itself of any legal issues that may arise out of any information/ views posted by anyone on the blog. E-mail: gavinivn@gmail.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

THE COAS DESIGNATE TO TAKE CHARGE ON 31.3.2010


Lt Gen VK Singh, Chief of Army Staff Designate takes over on March 31. He issued a statement today saying, "I am grateful for this honour and the responsibility which our leaders have bestowed on me. I shall carry out my duties well to lead one of the world’s finest Army. It will be my endeavor to lead the brave men while keeping up with the best tradition of the Indian Army and upholding the Indian Constitution."
(SOURCE: lIVEFIST)

No comments:

Post a Comment