The idea behind this blog is to educate/help/enlighten and not to create controversy or to incite. The opinions and views expressed on this blog are purely personal. Please be soft in your language, respect Copyrights and provide credits/links wherever possible.The blog team indemnifies itself of any legal issues that may arise out of any information/ views posted by anyone on the blog. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, September 17, 2009
95th DEFENCE PENSION ADALAT at TIRUCHIY(TN)
DEFENCE PENSION ADALAT will be conducted at TIRUCHIY(TN) in the First/Second
week of November, 09, as informed by the PCDA)P_ Allahabbad, and the details are
As per the Annual Action Plan of Controller General of Defence Accounts, New Delhi in consultation with the Ministry of Defence, the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts(Pensions) Allahabad will be organising the 95th DEFENCE PENSION ADALAT at TIRUCHIRAPALLI(TN) in the First/Second week of November, 2009 for redressal of grievances of Defence Pensioners / Defence Family Pensioners / Defence Civilian Pensioners drawing pension through PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS, DPDOs and Treasuries in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Any Defence Pensioners / Defence Family Pensioners / Defence Civilian and their families having any specific grievances relating to sanction or disbursement of defence pension are requested to submit their representation, in writing, in duplicate , to :
Sri P S Davakare,
Pension Adalat Officer
O/o Principal CDA (Pensions),
A format of the representation is given on this website. Applicants are advised to apply as per the format, for easy processing of their applications.
1. Applications can either be sent by post or by E-Mail
2. Two copies of the applications should be sent
3. Xerox copies of Pension payment order, Corr PPO, discharge certificate (wherever required) and other documents must be enclosed
4. Each application will be allotted a unique Adalat Registration Number. The same should be quoted in all future correspondence.
5. Individual call letters notifying the date and venue of the Adalat will be sent in due course
6. Incomplete and unsigned representations will be rejected.
The venue and date of Adalat will be notified in electronic and print media shortly.
TA/DA will not be reimbursed to pensioners/individuals attending the Adalat for redressal of their pension related problems.
(SOURCE ; CENTRAL GOVT STAFF NEWS)